March 7, 2012

LATE!

I've been rushing everything lately and because of that I keep forgetting things.  School has just been driving me crazy!  I don't mind having things to do to keep me occupied, but this is just nuts.  I totally forgot to get a post ready for today and so it is coming in "late".  I keep forgetting about assignments too.  This is the worst I've ever been.

I look forward to being done with this semester.  I need a break, even if it is just a week while I get my mind put back together.  Which will probably become two weeks because the first week of class you never really do anything important anyway.  So yay!  Two weeks of spaciness!  I can't wait!

Oh yeah.  Wow, I thought tomorrow was Friday, but now I've come to realize it's only Wednesday.  I've got two more days of L words to go.  Here's hoping they're better than these last two have been.

SORRY!

Here's an L picture to make up for it:

No comments:

Post a Comment