March 9, 2012

Lackadaisical

Or potentially lackluster.

Ok, so I though this would be a great gimick, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts.  Coming up with interesting L words to talk about has been a lot more difficult than I would have thought.  I'm so glad I didn't do this for ten days.  TEN DAYS.  WAUGH!

I am going to remain stalwart and continue, however!  I must!  I have promised the internet some E, N, and T words!

Really I could go either way on it.  I guess I'll just have to try harder to inspire myself.  This has been increasingly more difficult lately.  Seriously!  I didn't want school to crush my creativity but I think it did.  I haven't had the drive to write lately, probably because I've just been unbelievably swamped with papers and projects.

Learning is hard folks!  The irony is that I am going to become a teacher at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment