March 11, 2012

Eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious

What?

I don't know if this is an actual word.  According to the internet, it is.  It means "good".  But where did eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious even come from?  No, seriously.  Where?  Being as I couldn't find it in a dictionary (largely because I can't find my physical non-internet dictionary either to double-check) I remain dubious about whether or not this word exists.

Eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious reminds me of several things:
1) German words
2) Some strange and crazy slang
3) Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Supposedly this is an English word.  Who would actually use this word instead of "good"?  And what is the context behind which the word ought to be used?  Have an eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious day!  That guy looks eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious.  What a eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious dog!

Clearly this requires further, shpadoinkle research.

No comments:

Post a Comment