March 25, 2015

The End is Nigh

I keep thinking about how I'm not ready for the end of Lent yet.  I feel like I didn't make nearly as much progress as I did last year and that is a bit troublesome for me.  I suppose it's also a good thing, though.  Just because I don't feel like I made much progress during this Lent season doesn't mean I can't continue to work on myself the rest of the year.  I think I've also learned that I have a few ideas I would like to spend more time developing, including doing a little more research into a few areas that I haven't had time to do research in.  I don't want to talk too much about them right now.  Maybe by the time next Lent comes around, I'll have some better material.

With a little over a week left before Easter Vigil, I'm pretty stoked about RCIA coming to an end.  This is when we bring everyone into the Church.  It's amazing to think about how all these people are going to be brought into the Church from around the world on the same day.  I wonder if they have people doing actual statistics on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment