March 24, 2015

4 Pictures! Plus a bonus ramble!




































































































Yay!  Here's the rest of the pictures I was gonna post yesterday.  If you're wondering why the spacing is weird, it's cause blogger is still being stupid.  I just tried a different approach today.  It required a lot of spaces and adding the pictures one at a time. 

I just got done cleaning up Bishops latest tornado.  It gave me an opportunity to sort through all the papers that had piled up on our 'random things' desk.  I realized we needed a random things desk when stuff started to pile up on the kitchen table.  Now it piles up on the random things desk.... and the kitchen table.  But the business computer is on the kitchen table so it's hard to avoid.  I do all the important business on the kitchen table computer such as paying bills and writing blogs.  We have a whole office specifically for business with a fancy desktop computer which means we hardly ever go in there.  I couldn't even tell you the last time that computer was turned on.  I'm not even sure if we lived in this house at the time.  I'll bet it gets sad and lonely in there.  Maybe I should go play some Diablo.  I don't even remember how to play.  I made it all the way to the final level of difficulty (hell I think?) and I never finished.  It's cool though.  You basically play the same game 3 times over just with more enemies each time.  Fun fact: there are also tornado's in that game.  Bishop would probably love it.  See I was going somewhere with this paragraph.  I just didn't know it until I got there. 

I'm gonna go find my makeshift apron and do some dishes now.  I've realized why aprons are necessary in the kitchen.  If you don't use one while doing dishes, your shirt ends up soaking wet.  I mean, unless you have a dishwasher.  We don't; our house is old school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment