March 19, 2015

Balloooooooooooon

I did a lot of things today.  I read a really interesting article that made me think.  I read a book that made me think.  I went to a meeting that was kind of boring, but I met some neat old ladies who made me think.  I got my car fixed and paid a ton of money for it, which made me sad.  But then I came home and watched The Lego Movie pretty much as an excuse to listen to "Everything Is Awesome".

Then I did something horrible.  Like, really awful.  I did something so bad that my brain turned itself off just to survive through it.  I watched Balloon Land.  For the love of God, do not watch this movie.  It is the single worst movie I've ever sat through and I've sat through some awful movies.  It's worse than Ghosts of Sherwood which is saying something.

Now I've planted the seeds.  Do with them what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment