March 14, 2015

More Randomness

I keep forgetting that it's only mid-March.  The end of Lent seems like it's just around the corner, and it feels like it only just began.  I don't think I'm doing very well this Lent with any of my stuff other than the blog.  Although I have been praying more, I'm not sure I'm actually devoting the time to it that I should be.  Also, I keep forgetting to use the nifty website to keep me going with the calorie counting.  I never developed the habit, I guess.

At least I've remembered to update the blog with Angela.  I think I only missed one day so far and that was by accident.  I've been trying to blog in the mornings if I can so that I don't forget to do it later in the day, but I've also been pretty good about remembering anyway.  It's been on my mind the most too.  I keep trying to come up with things to blog about, but something always pops into my head eventually.  There's a post I've been working on in the interim, but I'm not sure when it will finally make its appearance.  It's one of deep thought and contemplation, so I probably won't get around to posting it for several years.  That seems to be how those go.  Although every Sunday, all the short stories I've been posting have been ideas that I've been meaning to get around to eventually, so it could be sooner rather than later pending on when my brain decides to producing coherent ideas.  And I didn't forget to post today, I just needed some time to think about what I wanted to post.  I've run out of time.  Drat.

No comments:

Post a Comment