March 12, 2015

Head-ache!

I've had such a bad headache since I got off work today that I kept forgetting to post today.  I'm actually trying to figure out why I have a headache at all.  Usually I get this kind of headache if I've been drinking too much caffeine, however, I only had one coffee and that was on Sunday.  I even tried going to the store and buying something caffeinated to help, but it really didn't.  I've been getting this headache more and more frequently lately.  I guess I didn't miss out on the migraines after all.  Here I thought I won the genetic lottery for missing out on those!

If anyone knows some good remedies for migraines, please let me know.  Nothing has helped to get rid of this headache so far.  I'm about to call it quits and head to bed.  Blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment