March 24, 2015

Reflections 2015

It's getting close to the end of Lent.  I can't believe how fast this year is going already!  It seems like it only just began.  I seem to remember when I was growing up as a kid that a year just felt like it went on forever and summer seemed delightfully long.  Now everything is just flying by.  I really think I'm too young to be thinking these kinds of thoughts, but as my twenty-ninth birthday looms on the horizon, I can't help but think about how this is my last year in my twenties and how it feels like it's going by the fastest.

I've also been doing a lot of thinking about my relationships with people and I think can't help but feel like I have some work to do in those regards as well.  I don't keep in touch with everyone as much as I would like, and I don't feel like I make as much time to be with family and friends as I ought to.  I think this needs to change and I'm going to try to make that effort to do so.  No matter how much you change about yourself, it seems like there's always more work to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment