March 3, 2015

Productivity and Confusion

I don't really know what got into me today, but I pretty much got everything done I wanted to get done and then some.  I wish I had more days like this.  It must be spring coming around giving me the drive to get everything cleaned up and in order.  Today was kitchen day.  I actually went to the extent of cleaning everything out of my cabinets as well.  I literally have one cabinet which contains oatmeal, maple syrup, and the apple sauce snacks my nephew likes.  This means I have a new baking cabinet for supplies!  I also managed to get all the dishes washed and the fridge cleaned out.

When I went out to get some groceries today, I actually got cat-called.  I've never had this experience before.  Some old gentleman rolled up in his car and yelled, "Hey lady, thanks for being beautiful."  I wasn't really sure how to respond to that other than laughing it off, especially since the guy was in his 80's.  I always thought I might be offended if something like that ever happened, but as it turns out, apparently not.  Although given this particular situation, it might have just been because he was old and for some reason old guys can get away with almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment