March 4, 2015

Hopeless Wanderer

Well, I missed yesterday.  I didn't get to sleep until 2 am the night before and I was very tired yesterday.  I tried to nap when Bishop napped but he didn't sleep very long which means I got just enough sleep to wake up VERY tired and cranky.  Then we went to bed as soon as Bishop went to bed for the night and I neglected our blog.  But I am now well rested and ready for writing activities.  I'm going to TRY to finish all of those questions that I said would only take me a couple days to get through.  I am a procrastinator.  That's why I started this blog in the first place so that my writing skills wouldn't get (as) rusty. 

So, the next questions is to describe your passions and hopes.  It's very appropriate because I'm listening to Mumford and Sons right now.  Music is one of my passions.  I love to sing, dance, and do spirited re-enactments of my favorite songs.  I've done that as long as I can remember.  I used to put on dance performances with my friends during sleep overs.  I've been in a few church choirs in my life.  I took a voice class in college.  I don't really feel an urge to perform but I enjoy singing a lot.  I do enjoy performing when it comes to acting though.  I did plays in high school and took drama classes in college.  I almost got a theater minor in college but that meant I would have had to spend extra time and money in school.  It's more of a hobby anyway.  Also, if you can't already tell from this blog, I enjoy writing.  Writing allows me to express myself in a way that I can't really do while speaking.  When I get upset or angry, I tend to go inside myself and writing provides a way to get those feelings out of me.  I actually write less than I used to and I think a lot of that has to do with my husband.  He's so easy to talk to so I don't feel the urge to withdraw as much. 

My hope for the future is that I can figure out how to use those passions in a productive way.  Kris and I always talk about writing a book together.  It might be hard considering she lives over half way across the country but I think it's doable.  We have pretty good ideas when we put our heads together.  If we ever publish a book, I want the author to be Krangela Goodsperger.  Or maybe the last name should be Riedin.  Well, there's plenty of time to figure that out.... like when we have actual words in our actual book. 

The next question is to reveal what you would change in the world if you had the money and authority to do so.  I honestly don't know how to answer that question.  Maybe I'm thinking too big.  I guess I would like to see people being able to get the help they need whenever they need it.  I was also thinking the other day that someone should start a PSA campaign to inform people what logic is.  It would help people understand what a good argument is and when people are just trying to manipulate you. 

Well, that was 2 questions.  Maybe I'll get to the others later.  I wouldn't count on it though.  I know myself too well and I have terrible follow-through. 

I'm going to title my blog with the current song I'm listening to cause it seems oddly relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment