March 9, 2015

Spring is in the Air

The weather has been amazing here for the last couple of days.  It's warming up and melting the snow.  The sky has also cleared up and the sun has been shining a lot more.  Finally, the atmosphere has begun to shift in that tell-tale fashion that lets you know spring is almost here.  I'm very excited about this!  Last year it was April 19th before we started really getting into spring.  By that time, it was a little late to start planting things for a garden.  This year, I would like to get a garden started early.  I'm very hopeful that the snow is over and I'll be able to do this!

I've also just realized that I may need to invest in a lawnmower, since I think the person who had been doing our lawn service is probably not coming back this year.  Drat.  I'm suddenly less excited for spring.

Oh what the heck:


No comments:

Post a Comment