March 6, 2015

Church

A few weeks ago Angela wrote a blog about how much she loves her church.  At the time, I told her that I would like to write one of my own, but I didn't want it to seem like I was ripping her's off.  I've been thinking about this for a while, though.  I love my Church and I love my parish.  When I've had a really bad day, I love going to sit in the sacristy and pray in the presence of the Eucharist.  I always feel amazing after I do that.  I love the depth of my faith and I love that there's always something more to learn about the history of my faith.  Most of all, I love how connected I feel with God the more I go to church and attend mass.  I love the people I've met and I love the way we're constantly challenged to reach out to others and love them.  I've never been happier than I am at my parish and I have never felt so excited about my faith life and so in love with God as I do when I go there.  Short and sweet, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment