March 16, 2015

I have to take a stand

I know this may be controversial but I'm just gonna say it.  I think pop music is better now than it used to be.  I know most people my age like to complain about how crappy music has gotten but I think as a whole, new music is more enjoyable than it was 10 years ago.  That's not to say this generation is free of crappy music.  It's not.  And that's not to say I don't get nostalgic when I hear old pop music that I used to be into, cause I do.  I think it's just that people hear crappy music that's new and then conclude that this generations music is terrible even though there is other new quality music being made.  My generation had it's share of crappy music.  Every generation does. 

That's what I was thinking about on the way home today.  I went out to my small group meeting.  That's all I'll say about that.  The content of our meetings are super private.  Like fight club level private.  Okay maybe not cause we can talk about going to meetings and the structure of the meetings just not the details of what people share at the meetings.  So.... nothing like fight club.  More like just having a personal conversation with a small group of people.  Then I drive home and listen to music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment