March 27, 2015

Secret Project Pictures

I realized I totally forgot to post pictures of the super secret project I was working on.  It's only been.... over a month since I gave it to John.  Hopefully blogger lets me upload them. 
















































Just ignore the phone reflection in the first picture.  That's not part of it.  I made him book art.  I saw something similar (and way more detailed) in an etsy shop and since I didn't have $100, I decided to try and make something myself.  I think it turned out pretty nice.  I had to commandeer one of our picture frames though.  I didn't wanna drive all the way to ikea for a new one cause I don't know that area very well and I get scared easily.  I figured we could just grab another one next time we're in the area.  I don't even think John noticed that it was missing. 

In case you're wondering, he bought me a blue tooth speaker.  I use it everyday.  We listen to music before bed now.  It's very relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment