March 31, 2017

House

Okay, I missed a few days.  Wednesday I just completely forgot until I was laying in bed and didn't want to get back up.  Yesterday we had a house issue that's kind of a big deal so we were freaking out a little bit.  But everything's gonna fine and we're accepting an offer and we're just gonna make a little less profit because of the repairs.  So that means we're gonna be moving soon!  We just need to find a place to live.  And now we don't have to keep our house neat for showings anymore!  That's the best part.  I'm messy by nature.  I let things accumulate until we have guests over and then clean off the table. 

This house has really been a training house.  Most the expensive stuff that could go wrong, has gone wrong while we lived here.  It's gonna be kinda nice to rent for a while and not have to deal with expensive problems that come up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment