March 2, 2017

The Slacking Starts Early

It's only the second day of lent and I'm already doing a last minute post.  When you're a parent, 9:30 is last minute.  In my defense, I sat down with my computer earlier today to do my post but I couldn't think of what to say and Marshall was adorably trying to grab my computer so I had to move it every 3 seconds because that kid is getting very fast.  He is also determined to touch everything and when he can't reach it, he throws the most adorable little fit.  One year old tantrums are adorable.  Three year old tantrums cause brain tumors.  What a difference 2 years can make. 

I feel like a lot of my blog posts are about me defending myself for not posting sooner.  I guess its just an easy thing to talk about.  Otherwise I'd have to dig deep and think about philosophical or spiritual things that actually matter.  Or I could make fun of stuff.  I spent most of my free thinking time today working on my novel that I'm never gonna write but can't tell anyone about because I don't want them stealing my awesome ideas.  I mean I told John cause he's practically me.  And I'll probably tell Kris because telling her means I'll have a better chance at actually writing it someday.  She's a good sounding board and will probably come up with more awesome ideas I hadn't thought of.  Kris, this is my subtle way of saying I want to write a book with you.  I'm sorry I don't have a more formal proposal but sometimes you just have to say whats in your heart, you know?  Plus how awesome would it be to see a book on the shelf written by Krangela Goodsperger?  That's our pen name.  Let do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment