March 25, 2017

Power Rangers

So we went to see Power Rangers today.  After watching countless hours of Power Rangers with Bishop, I was not going to miss it.  Which is why we left him at home.  Or Grandmas.  In retrospect, it was the right choice because there's some creepy parts that might be too much for a 3 year old.  Especially since he wakes up at night sometimes from bad dreams. 

Anyway, I thought it was really good.  I thought the previews looked good but previews can make any movie look good.  The previews for Suicide Squad looked pretty cool and that was the worst movie I've seen in years.  Also every Transformers trailer always looks super bad-ass but those movies have gotten dumb.  So dumb that Shia Lebouf wont even do them anymore. 

It's late.  I almost didn't blog.  We did a lot of things today.  My point is, I don't have many thoughts in my head so I'm gonna wrap this up early so I can go watch TV on the couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment