March 5, 2017

Out of It

Every once in a while when I'm starting on some project with writing, I just lose all sense of myself.  I completely forgot that yesterday was Saturday, so I forgot to post.  I also just received a text message from someone who told me that they had seen me earlier this week, had said hello to me, and that I had apparently just walked right on by them without recognizing them.  I have no memory of seeing this person at all.  That's rather horrifying really.

I've been trying to put my finger on why my brain does the weird stuff that it does, but the conclusion that I keep coming back to is this:  I have no freakin' idea.

When things like this happen, I just sort of wander around in my head for a few days until it clears.  I'm not really sure what kind of dust is being stirred up in my brain just right now, but when it settles, perhaps I'll have something more interesting to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment