March 15, 2017

Two Brothers. Just Two Brothers.

I was totally sitting here thinking of things to talk about but Bishop is standing next to me chatting away about stuff.  Apparently butter is his favorite food.  And he wants to go to outer space.  Or maybe the sun wants to go to outer space.  Sometimes its hard to tell.  Bishop says a lot of things but he's not always the clearest speaker.  Now he's arguing with me about cutting his hair.  He wants to do everything himself especially if it involves sharp tools. 

Anyway, what I was going to say is that I think Marshall is really lucky.  He gets to grow up with a big brother.  I remember when Bishop was his age and he didn't have anyone to play with every day besides me and I can get pretty boring sometimes.  Especially when I'm trying to blog and don't wanna be bothered.  Bishop also enjoys having a little brother (most of the time) but Marshall's just starting to be interesting to him.  I love watching them play together.  That's one of the main reasons I wanted more than one child.  One kid is sweet and adorable but two kids is even more sweet and more adorable (and more frustrating but its totally worth it). 

I know I posted this pic yesterday but its so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment