March 24, 2017

Lost

It's 8:30 at night and all my boys are sleeping.  Well, Bishop might not be sleeping yet, but he's definitely on his way out cause he's not making any noise.  It's nearly impossible for him to be awake and quiet.  Marshall fell asleep on me and I handed him off to John to go make dinner and now they're both asleep and John still hasn't eaten. 

I kinda feel like I'm back in college when I would surf the webs until 11pm.  Or 12.  I'm not really sure how late I stayed up.  My sleep hours actually haven't changed that much, I just do different things like hanging out with John after the kids go to bed but I can't do that now cause he's asleep.  That kinda sounds like I'm blaming him for being asleep but I'm really not.  He was up last night with Marshall who has been teething lately and refusing to sleep in his crib longer than 2 hours.  Marshall is also very stubborn.  Not sure where he gets that from. 

Anyway, I have no idea what to do with my time now.  Probably surf the webs.  I wonder if people still use AIM.  Is that a thing?  Probably not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment