April 3, 2017

Fitting

I've gotten lazy with my blog lately.  Well, maybe not lazy, just distracted.  It might happen a few more times before lent is over.  Our house is in escrow so we're going to be moving soon!  There's a lot of things to be distracted by. 

Do you ever feel like everyone else has life figured out and you're just kinda faking your way through it?  I'm pretty sure everyone feels that way to some extent and I've known that for a while but, for some reason, it doesn't stop me from feeling that way.  It's like everyone else has a place and they fit into life and I'm just observing and trying not to get in their way.  I think people who write a lot especially feel that because that's just how our brain works.  That's probably why I'm shy.  Unless I know someone really well then it's kind of like they're a part of me.  I probably need way more time to think about and write what I'm actually talking about here cause I don't think I'm explaining it very well.  Or even thinking about the same subject.  I was just thinking about it yesterday for some reason and couldn't think of anything else to talk about. 

So.... enjoy those semi-coherent brain ramblings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment