March 1, 2017

Two Girls, One Blog

Last year, I super failed at the Lent blog.  Without my cohort, I didn't have anyone keeping me on the ball and it sort of fizzled.  This year, it's even more spectacular because I'm busier than I was last year and I'm not so sure that I'll remember to do this everyday.  I am definitely going to put in an effort to try, though!

Updates from last year:

My body is trying to kill me.  I had to have surgery to remove my gallbladder which had decided that stones are the best way to keep your body healthy.  Spoiler alert:  they are not.  I also now need physical therapy on my back because I started working out and my body decided this was a bad idea.  I literally didn't do anything strenuous and yet, my body crapped out on me.  Woo.

I'm still teaching RCIA and almost finished with Ministry Formation classes.  I'm still uncertain where this is going to lead me, but it's certainly been a trip!

I had to buy another new car, this time I went through the dealership.  I kind of really like this one.  I haven't had to do any major repairs on it, so that is a definite plus.

I am no longer single.  Glee!

I promised Angela an advertisement.  PS, it's in the title!

K is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment