March 21, 2017

I Had (minimal) Help

I just asked Bishop "what should I write about?" and he said "Me".  Then he said a bunch of stuff about his name and was touching my screen a lot.  And now he's off playing and not helping me.  Boys.  They just wanna talk about themselves and then leave.  How am I supposed to come up with a topic on my own?  I've already been doing this for.... a number of days.  I don't know how its been since lent started.  21 days.  I just realized it started on the 1st and its now the 21st.  So 21 days minus like 3 days for Sundays when I don't write.  That is how long I have been stringing random one sentence thoughts into 1-2 paragraphs of blog text.  Sometimes I am amazing at BS.  Other times I stare at my computer screen until my son walks up and starts playing next to me and I start asking him questions and he barely gives me an answer.  I guess that's what I get for trying to get my kid to do my work for me.  I mean, what did I even have him for if not to help me get past writers block?  Like 99% of my blog is about my kids.  What did I write about before kids?  I probably had more time to think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment