March 21, 2013

Confidence Shaken

Today is such a strange day.  I am battling a total breakdown of confidence.  It's a lot of stress all kind of coming together at once, but it's also a resurgence of old/new fears.  Also, I am pretty sure I have anxiety disorder, and I can definitely tell it's kicking up again.  The whole fear of confession coupled with my insecurities as a teacher, combined with concerns about being able to find a job, since a ton of schools are being closed in my area, and tied neatly together with general concerns about appearance and likability result in nervous wreck of a me.

I'm not really sure what I can do to get over this other than just working through it, so I guess that's what I'll do.  Really short post today, I have a lot I'm working on.  I'll try to post something of more content during spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment