March 10, 2013

On the Verge of Victory

I spent today working on the rest of the assignments I need to do for my last two classes, which end this week.  I am so close to being done with my Master's that I can taste it.  Really, all I will have to do thereafter is finish my certification, which translates to completing all of the requirements for student teaching.  I was concerned about this at first, but now that I'm familiar with the school and the classroom I'm in, I am really looking forward to this.  Although this is the longest time of the year.  The only break left is Spring Break for most schools, and possibly a day here and there for parent-teacher conferences.  Not only that, but I'm pretty much picking up the teaching job from now until the end of the year.  Woooo!

Even though I will have one more paper to write, I'm actually a lot more relaxed than I have been throughout this entire experience.  One more paper almost seems like nothing in comparison to everything else I've had to do.  Now I just need to worry about finding a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment