March 19, 2013

Guten Tag!

I was stumbling around on our stats block today and discovered that 18 people from Germany have patroned our blog.  Wow!  That's the second most after the United States.  I realize the stat counter probably determines this if people accidentally end up here, but I still think it's neat.  One of my goals is to visit Germany one day.  Actually, I'd love to teach there.  In fact, I can't help but think I partly went back to get my Master's in education to be more marketable in other countries.  (Please hire me!)

In all seriousness, though, I have caught the travel bug.  It was a little weird being in Canada last year, seeing another flag flying and receiving different currency, but ultimately it was amazing.  I'd love to go back, but even more so I want to go to other places now as well.  Who knows, maybe one day I'll end up living outside of the U.S.

I wonder what I have to do to get citizenship elsewhere, and if I could keep my current citizenship...

No comments:

Post a Comment