March 30, 2014

You know what they say...

Angela and I went to the mall today. It has become our Sunday tradition to go people watching at the mall and get coffee and just unwind. With my busy work schedule and the move it hasn't happened in a really long time. So it was good to get out of the house for a few hours and walk around the mall. We always park on the Nordstroms side because that's the fastest way to the coffee and the best seats.

I took this picture of a truck parked in a compact spot to help illustrate my point. This person may not be an asshole, but he sure parks like one... You know what they say about douche bags that drive lifted trucks and I can only guess he read "compact" and thought "yah, it is pretty small, this spot must be for me..." I have never understood the mentality of these morons and their awful ability to park their lifted trucks. But it's a trait that is shared between all of them.


It may not be lifted by much... but it still counts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment