March 24, 2014

Being Domestic

I suddenly decided to be domestic today and made some homemade bread and chicken noodle soup from scratch.  Right now, I'm waiting for the noodles to finish boiling and then I get to reap the tasty fruits of my labor.  I'm super excited!  The only thing I'm missing is some people to share this with.

I guess that's why I decided to blog about my soup and tasty bread extravaganza today.  It's like sharing it with everyone who reads this on the internet, which is like sharing it in person.  It's almost the same!

I sort of wish I had the opportunity to cook for others more often.  I would totally make a bunch of things I wouldn't eat everything of myself.  Maybe I did miss my calling as a cook.

Edit:  It was totally awesome!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment