March 28, 2014

Hello to all!!!

Dear Internets,

As some of you might know I am John, Angela's husband. I don't know why it took me so long to come up with the idea of writing here, but as they say, "You can't rush perfection." I assume that the person who coined that phrase was shopping for X-rated movies at 9:59 at a Blockbuster that closed at 10:00 and felt a bit rushed.

I used to (still do but never log on) have a blog called "After the Credits" where I reviewed movies. Since I no longer get to see movies on their opening nights, I kind of stopped after an 8 post run. I think from time to time I will review movies because I think that is what I am best at in the world.

Right now Angela is watchguing me blog... and we are ghabibng a staurubg cimtest and i dont know if thins is coming outt ruright. Vuut im fouing tro leave ut ecen ius itr iusntr .

Ok, where was I? Right! my old blog. Angela and I came up with a system for rating movies and I'm going to expand on it just a little for this blog. First off, they are either good movies or bad. Then I award points or "Heads" ranging from .5 to 10. The bad movies are on the Stewart Scale and the good movies are on the Willis Scale. I know what you are thinking, "But Patrick Stewart is awesome...", and you are right. The Stewart Scale is based on Kristen Stewart who has never made a decent movie ever.
On the flip side, I'm assuming you know who Bruce Willis is and IMO he has never made a movie that wasn't at least the smallest bit watchable when compared to the aforementioned "Actress"
In closing... I'm not sure how often im going to blog or if it will even be readable/likable, so stand warned. Until next time Internet... You stay classy...

No comments:

Post a Comment