March 8, 2014

RCIA

Remember last year, how I became Catholic by going through RCIA?  I'm doing RCIA again this year.  It seems like I can't get enough of it!

I've actually been helping out with this year's class and I adore it.  I just wish I had more time to devote to my church; working two jobs makes that very difficult to manage.  I've been enjoying the experience from the other side of things, though.  I'm still learning a lot about the Church and my faith, but I'm also getting new insight into the conversion process watching others go through it and hearing their stories.  I even get to sponsor someone this year, which makes Easter even more exciting!

I feel like I've taken the long road to getting there, but I know that this is where I'm meant to be and I couldn't be happier and more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment