March 18, 2014

Photo shoot

So I tried to do a photo shoot with Bishop today.  It failed miserably.  I wanted to take some cute naked baby pictures.  So I put a blanket down on the mattress in Bishops room so there would be a white floor and blue background.  There was also a sunbeam coming through the window which I thought would make it look better.  So I got him ready and almost immediately my phone froze.  So I had to wait for it to work again.  Then I realized the sunbeam did not work at all in the pictures.  And I could not get Bishop to sit still for one second.  He kept crawling away to find anything to get into.  Even when I was holding him down, he was squirming to get away.  Needless to say, I didn't really get any pictures.  This is the best one and its blurry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment