October 10, 2018

Sick

I've been sick more this year than I have in a very long time.  I went almost a solid ten years without insurance, and during that time, I have NO idea how I survived in light of this year.  I've had the flu twice, several colds, kidney stones, migraines and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few here and there.  In retrospect, I'm pretty sure the one time I thought I had the flu for the second time, it may have been a kidney stone.

My point is, now that I have insurance, it's like my body has decided it's okay to let itself go.  I was totally healthy when I couldn't afford to be the list bit sick, and now I'm sick ALL the time.  I'm really over it.  I was feeling like I had flu symptoms last night, so I ended up going to bed instead of doing some writing.  I woke up today more tired than when I went to bed last night, so I am possibly coming down with something.

Poor Angela has had to carry all the slack.  I'm sorry, Angela!  Hey!  Since you're looking for a writing idea, why not consider doing something with chickens?  I vaguely recall a story about chickens trying to take over the world that you were sharing with me in college.  Or maybe my sick brain is making that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment