October 10, 2018

Uninspired

I've been sitting here for like an hour trying to think of something to write about.  I feel like there's just a big blank space where my ideas usually are.  I was just mindlessly scrolling through Facebook.  I thought something might spark my idea nest.  Nope.  I'm definitely not talking about politics.  Not because I don't think it's important, I'm just a person who values harmony and politics is the exact opposite of harmony.  That's why I tend to avoid Facebook in the first place. 

Usually when I have no ideas and then I start typing, things start flowing somewhat.  Today I feel like I'm trying to get water out of a stone.  I guess there's just days like this.  Maybe it's because I've got personal issues I don't want all over a blog.  Nothing major.  Just some minor medical annoyances.  I'm just gonna leave thing here.  Maybe I'll be creative tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment