October 7, 2018

Three Day Lag

I am officially three days behind on my writing project, and I am not happy about it.  I had every intention of writing the next section tonight, but once again these plans did not come to fruition.

I've been experiencing a ton of technology issues this week, which isn't unexpected.  It is a well known 'fact' among my friends that not only is my life a sitcom, but I am also a wizard from the Harry Dresden school of magic.  I.E. technology inexplicably stops working for him.  I demonstrated this to its full effect last year when the iPod I named Light died for absolutely no reason while I was listening to a Dresden Files audio book.  I may have explained some of this in the past.

This week, I had to replace my phone, pretty much every computer I've touched has crashed on me multiple times, the printers aren't working properly where I work, and I've had weird car problems starting up then mysteriously disappearing.  Between the tech issues and the hospital visit, I'm pretty sure I'll have spent more this month than I can afford to and that has caused me to lose the little bit of a spark I had for writing at the moment.  I have a plan outlined, at least, and I'm hoping to get back to it tomorrow.

I wish I had something more interesting to write about than a post explaining all the reasons why I am full of disappointment, but I suppose it is an unfortunately theme this weekend.  Ah well!

No comments:

Post a Comment