October 7, 2018

Philosophy and Twitter

I'm doing it again.  Sitting down to write with zero idea about the destination.  That's kind of a metaphor for life.  We come in with no idea whats going on and figure the rest out from there.  I just made my lack of preparation sound philosophical.  Sometimes I'm pretty awesome at making up BS.  Which is ironic because I hate lying.  I tried messing with some dude on twitter because he was being a creep and I couldn't even do it.  I gave my password to John and had him do it.  That's seems like the logical thing to do right?  Let my husband mess with a dude who's trying to hit on a married woman? 

That's not even the craziest part.  I have no picture on twitter.  I made it anonymous on purpose so I can say whatever I want.  And yet, 2 different guys have complemented my appearance based on a picture of a stuffed animal.  How desperate do you need to be to hit on random married chicks with no idea what they look like?  Yes, I respond to them because I'm genuinely curious what kind of person they are.  The answer is polite, but creepy. 

I intended to try and write a poem when I started.  The inspiration didn't come.  I just wanted to do something different.  It's easier to ramble on about philosophy and twitter than to make a piece of art.  I don't know how Kris is doing it.  Lots of patience I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment