October 8, 2018

My Daily Writing Partner


I know I usually leave pictures until the end but I thought it would be easier to show you than explain it.  Seriously, he's like one step away from laying on my keyboard... because HE'S A CAT!  I just had to tell him to get off the table.  If he was just a little less scared of me, I'm sure he would be laying on my keyboard.  He already can't stop playing with my mouse cord.  

I asked him what I should write about so he would at least be helping me.  He said something about crackers and then just kept saying Mommy.  Now he's playing with crayons so that should buy me like 5 minutes.  The most distracting thing about Marshall is that he's always trying to hand me things.  I don't know why he thinks I want all of his toys.  I guess I should be happy about his aggressive sharing.  He will make an excellent host someday.  Every time we leave, he brings me my shoes like a little gentleman.  But he also plays with them when we're just hanging out.  Why do toddlers love shoes so much?  I feel like this is universal.  I mean, I have 2 kids and they both played with shoes at this age so that means every kid must do it right?  Isn't that how it works?  

Well, my kitty needs lunch now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment