October 15, 2018

Rambling Sleepy Thoughts

I just spent most of last week without my laptop.  I had always thought this would be a lot more difficult than it turned out to be.  I always though:  "I need this machine so that I can stay connected with people and events."  As it turns out, however, if you are too busy to sleep (I was absolutely losing sleep last week), you don't even miss the connectivity and people will still talk to you about events.

Last week was kind of fun!  I went to my first haunted thing in years, I got to spend time with my sister and her family, I painted on canvas for the first time ever, and I had a bonfire!  I also got to chill with my friends for a while on Sunday, so I got to do all the best things.  On the downside, I was overly exhausted from not sleeping and nightmares when I was sleeping.

I keep dreaming about being attacked and it's never the same.  I remember two of my nightmares vividly.  In the first one, I was fighting the Empire alongside Mark Hamill who was dressed as Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi, but I knew he was definitely Mark Hamill with a lightsaber in my dream.  We pretty much got wiped out, which would not have made a satisfying ending for American audiences.  Another dream I had, I was being attacked by my dog who was trying to steal my St. Michael medal from my necklace.  That was pretty much the entirety of that dream.

I'm going to try not to have nightmares tonight.  I honestly feel too tired to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment