October 17, 2018

Family Maintenance

I think my brain needs a break today.  I just sat down to write and my brain was like "meh... nobody's home".  I've been doing a lot of house maintenance this week.  Bishop needed pants so I ended up going through all of the kids stuff just in case there was pants hiding in there somewhere.  So today I took 5 bags of stuff to the thrift store and then went inside to buy pants for Bishop.  Also Marshall wanted a stuffed bear with pink hearts all over it.  When we got home, he put it next to his white bear that he sleeps with every night.  I guess he needed a friend.

Bishop is becoming difficult to shop for.  Some of his 4T pants are a bit small on him but today he tried on some 5T pants that I got a while ago and they were way too loose on his waist.  He's a string bean.  I wish he could just stay in shorts all winter.  Length doesn't matter as much for shorts.  Maybe I should just buy him a belt.

Wow, this post is really exciting.  I need to work on jotting down ideas when my brain is actually working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment