October 21, 2018

The Plan

I took a break yesterday.  John and I were prepping to go to the super sweet party last night.  My cold went away too!  I guess it was just a minor annoyance.  I was able to enjoy myself last night. 

Now that Blogtoberfest is coming to a close (in 10 days) I've been thinking about what I can do to keep this blog momentum going.  I think Tuesday's are a good day to update.  I'm going to plan on doing that every Tuesday that Bishop is in school.  That way I have a natural time to take off when I'll probably be distracted anyway with him not in school.  I don't know about summer time.  I guess I'll see if this plan works before I figure that out.  I've tried to implement this same plan before and it crashed and burned.  This time will be different.  Because I said so.  That wasn't very convincing.  This time will be different because I'm a hard-working super-prepared work horse.  No, I'm a work unicorn!  I'm way too whimsical to be a horse.  I'm a horse with a horn.  Or a cat.  Uni-kitty?  She's pretty cool.  I probably shouldn't follow her example though.  Unless its the end part where she gets mad and kills all those robots.  If anyone is confused right now, I'm talking about the Lego Movie.  It's one of Bishops favorites which means I've seen it (not exaggerating) two million times. 

Anyway, back to my original point, if I can stay on track, I will be posting on Tuesday's.  Wish me luck.  Wait, no, wish me focus and determination.  Those are way more useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment