October 31, 2018

Last Day and Halloween

I missed a lot of days but I thought I would make an effort to post today because it's the LAST DAY and also HALLOWEEN!  I will PLAN to post on Tuesdays from now on. 

We're going trick or treating tonight.  It's gonna be fun times.  This will be Marshall's first official time going.  Last year he was with us but I was holding him and he didn't have a basket.  People still wanted to give him candy though.  He's that cute.  I figured we better make it official this year. 

This year we're going to be a family of dinosaurs.  Kind of.  Bishop is the Indominus Rex from the first Jurassic World.  Marshall is a dragon from the Halloween where Bishop was a dragon and I was Khaleesi, the mother of dragons.  John and I are chickens because chickens are technically dinosaurs.  In fact, I learned from a heated argument with John and subsequent google search that chickens are actually the most closely related to rapters than any other bird still alive.  I mean they might be tied with other birds but the point is I just happened to pick the most dinosaur-y bird alive.  That wasn't really intentional.  It's just easy to find chicken costumes.  So it just so happens that none of our dinosaur costumes are actual dinosaurs from actual dinosaur times.  Just 2 fake dinosaurs and 2 modern dinosaurs. 

Pics to come soon, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment