February 25, 2016

Stagnant

I totally forgot to pray yesterday.  I don't even know how that happened.  And I almost forgot to post tonight.  I suppose with everything that has been going on this week, it isn't entirely surprising, but I am sorry I haven't been overly invested in these posts lately.  I feel distinctly like I lack inspiration.  This is pretty much how life has been going for me for some time.  I feel like all my creativity is just gone.  Maybe I need to buckle down and do a writing regiment to inspire my muse.

I have also decided that I need to get more exercise so I went ahead and ordered an elliptical.  I'm actually really excited about this.  I've been wanting to get in shape more lately and I don't feel like I've been doing enough to do that.  Maybe I'm just feeling stagnant.  Maybe I'm also feeling the weight of year 30.  Either way, I just feel like I need to make some changes with life.

Today's prayer is for peace.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been around to motivate you. I'll try posting tomorrow

    ReplyDelete