February 17, 2016

Two Babies

I have a doctors appointment today.  It's a pretty big day as far as baby appointment go.  Marshall has been breech for a long time and we find out today if he has turned around.  If he hasn't, I'll be scheduling an appointment for next week to have him flipped.  If that doesn't work, I guess I'll be scheduling a c-section.  I'm not really sure how that works.  I've heard babies can flip during labor so I don't know if they would just wait for me to go into labor.  Hopefully Marshall is already flipped around and makes this whole process way easier on me. 

On another note, Bishop is being very 2 today.  That's a nice way of saying he's being a jerk.  At lunch time, he spilled his juice all over the table.  Then I put him on time-out while I cleaned his mess and when I went to get him, he had taken his poop-filled diaper off and threw it on the floor.  Luckily it stayed in diaper and there was only poop on his butt.  I put him in the shower to rinse off because he also had apple juice all over his arms.  Now he's quietly watching TV which may sound like he's being good but he's probably just staying quiet so I forget to put him down for a nap.  He's sneaky like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment