February 12, 2016

Anniversary!

Okay it's not our anniversary but we're pretending it is because Marshall is due 2 weeks after our actual anniversary and it's very possible he could be here by then.  We're celebrating early just to be safe.  I just hope he doesn't come on the actual day cause I don't wanna share it.  Anniversaries are suppose to be days you get away from your kids and that will be hard if its Marshall's birthday. 

So, we're going to Cheesecake Factory tonight!  It's the best place to have a fancy dinner and a delicious cheesecake.  It's been (almost) 4 years since I married John in that tiny courthouse.  I read an article the other day that said the less you spend on your wedding, the longer your marriage will last.  I told John I guess that means we'll be married forever!  I think I only spent like $20 on my dress and then whatever the marriage license costs.  The most expensive part was our 'reception' at Cheesecake Factory afterwards.  So we go back there every year to relive our wedding day. 

In commemoration of our marriage, I'm posting all 3 of our songs.  Yes we need 3 songs.  Although, if I had to pick just one, it would be 'ghosts that we knew' cause we're planning on getting some of the lyrics tattooed on us someday (this year hopefully). 




1 comment: