February 19, 2016

Bouncing Toddler

So, I'm sitting here listening to Bishop talk to himself in his room.  He's suppose to be napping.  He actually seemed like he was going to and I didn't hear him for at least 20 minutes and then I walked to the bathroom and heard him talking to himself.  Well, at least him being sort of calm in his crib is better than him screaming to get out and then running all over the place.  Of course as I say this, I can hear him bouncing on his mattress.  Last time I heard that, it was *bounce bounce bounce bounce* *quiet*.... *door opening* and then he walked into the dining room.  He hasn't gotten out of his crib since then but it's only a matter of time. 

I'm also waiting for someone to come over.  I'm participating in a study through the hospital and a woman is coming over to do written consent and other such stuff.  Don't worry, they won't be doing any crazy experiments on Marshall.  I just have to feed him a supplement that babies produce naturally anyway.  Maybe.  The study is randomized so half the babies get it and half don't.  That's science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment