April 7, 2014

Journaling is LIKE Blogging With Yourself

Why does that sound dirty?

I started journaling again yesterday.  After a rough day and pretty much being left emotionally drained, I just wanted somewhere to try to work through some of these feelings and properly quantify them into their right place.  It's pretty slow going.  I don't really know what will come from it.  We'll see how it goes.  Right now, it seems terribly random and confusing, but then that's kind of how I feel on the inside, all random and confused.

I also subbed for the best class EVER today.  The kids were so interested in what we were learning.  They were like little sponges sucking up everything and loving what was happening.  I know, because they didn't want to stop reading the story we were reading together and everyone was saying how much they liked it.  It made me sad I had to end class.  Days like these are what teachers dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment