April 12, 2014

Emotional Wreck

I don't really know what's going on with me right now, but I do know it isn't healthy.  I keep going through periods of feeling absolutely like nothing is wrong, and then turn around and lash out in anger at the drop of a hat.  I have no idea what that even is.  Am I bottling something up?  Am I blocking something?  Have I started to let something out that I can't control?  Am I just going crazy? I sincerely don't know.

I suppose this is the part where people suggest going and talking to a counselor, and they wouldn't be wrong.  The logistics of it aren't going to be an easy solution, however.  Perhaps all of this could just be resolved with the extended break I've taken from work next week?  I hope so.  I'm drained from all of this up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment