April 15, 2014

Blood Mooney

I stayed up last night to watch the moon turn red and eclipse.  I wanted to get some cool pictures to put up here, but then I realized my stupid digital camera wasn't going to get the kind of photos I really wanted.  So in between running outside to watch the eclipse in the snow (that's right, snow), and coming back inside to warm up, I looked online to see how much it would cost to purchase a camera that could take those kinds of pictures.  As it turns out, it costs considerably less than I thought to purchase a telescope that takes pictures.  So now my goal is to purchase a telescope that takes pictures.

Hey readers!  Want pictures of the next red eclipse in the tetrad?  So do I!  I'd post pictures if I could afford a telescope that takes pictures.  Monetary contributions make all our lives more exciting!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment