April 4, 2014

End of the Week

Finally made it to the end of the week.  I'm currently chilling with my dog who can't stop barking if I'm not in the room with her while Steve is helping us fix our leaky pipes in the basement.  This makes me feel awful, actually, but with my nephew upstairs trying to sleep, I can't have a barking dog about.

I've decided to reserve this post for my update.

Fasting is almost over.  I've notice I have much less of an appetite, I can go for long periods of time without food and not feel sick anymore, and I'm actually learning that I can do without a lot of things that I used to use to distract myself.  Reading theology book and scripture is also surprisingly 'filling' in a way.

Still having problems with the cursing, but it's getting better!  I keep saying that, but this is rather turning into a long-run goal instead of a Lent thing.

My sister brought home a new abs workout tape.  I'll be starting that with her soon, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment