April 18, 2014

Cats and Dogs

Well, Odin and Etta are making progress.  Yesterday Etta was hiding in the storage space on the ceiling of the laundry room.  Today she spent a few hours on our bed and then came down on the floor and has been testing the boundaries around the dog.  They were doing really good and they got a few feet apart without either of them freaking out and then Odin went after her.  So I put him outside.  I'm not sure if dogs learn their lesson that way but at least it will make Etta feel better.  She's being so brave compared to yesterday.  I was getting a little worried about her yesterday but I think she's learning that he's not dangerous so she can walk around her own house again.

On another note, I'm going up to my bff's house tonight for a birthday BBQ!  Johns staying home with Bishop so that I can have enough time for fun and not have to be home at 8 o'clock.  This is especially helpful because it's an hour drive to her house.  It's gonna be fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment